Why is my PRO Voice not pairing to my device?
There are a few reasons why your PRO Voice might not be pairing:
- You might already be paired and are forcing a re-pair.
- Your smartphone, tablet or PC’s Bluetooth radio might be off (please turn it on).
- Your PRO Voice might be out of range with the device you are trying to pair.
- You might have an active Bluetooth connection to another headphone (disconnect it).
Once you pair with a device, you don’t need to pair with it again.
Why isn’t Alexa responding after I turn on my headphones?
There are a few reasons why Alexa might not be responding.
- Your PRO Voice may not be paired with the MotionControl app.
- Alexa Voice Service may not be enabled. In order to enable, go to the Settings tab in the MotionControl app. MotionControl will only start and connect automatically when the two following conditions are met:
- Your PRO Voice has been manually paired with the app at least once.
- You gave MotionControl the permission to “always” access your location. Enable these permissions on your iPhone by going to: Settings > MotionControl > Location > set to “Always.”
Why won't Alexa play my third party streaming services (i.e. Spotify / SiriusXM) when asked?
Currently, Alexa supports Amazon Prime Music, iHeartRadio, Pandora, and TuneIn music services. Support for Spotify over Alexa is coming in January 2018.
Why aren’t the Alexa alerts and notifications working?
At this time, Alexa alerts and notifications are not supported.
Why can’t I ask Alexa to set the volume to a certain numerical level?
At this time, you cannot ask Alexa to set the volume to a certain number. However, the commands “volume up,” “volume down,” “mute,” and “unmute” are supported.
My PRO Voice is not turning on – help!
There are few reasons why your PRO Voice might not be turning on:
- Your battery is drained, please charge your headphones.
- You are not using a compatible USB cable for charging and your headphones are not charging properly - please use only the provided 66 Audio USB Type-C cable for charging.
- Your headphones have entered a battery drain state - please plug your headphones into a USB wall outlet for at least 4-hours until the LED light illuminates green.
If your PRO Voice is still not turning on after attempting to charge and power-cycle the headphones, please contact us at [email protected] to open a case.
How do I know when my PRO Voice is fully charged?
When charging via USB, the red LED will remain on to indicate active charging. When the LED turns blue, PRO Voice is fully charged.
Why is my PRO Voice flashing blue and red?
Flashing blue and red LEDs indicate that PRO Voice is in Pair Mode and has not been paired with a device. First time users will see this mode out of the box when PRO Voice is powered on. This ensure simple and easy pairing with your smartphone.
Note: if Bluetooth is turned off on your smartphone after you have already paired PRO Voice, the headphones will automatically enter Pair Mode until Bluetooth is turned back on.
I'm having issues connecting PRO Voice to my iPhone 8 / iPhone X running iOS 11
Generally, the following steps are known to fix all connectivity issues associated with iOS 11 on the above devices.
Step 1: Turn off Bluetooth and hard reset your phone.
Go to Settings > Bluetooth and toggle Bluetooth OFF
Hard reset your phone by holding the Home Button and the Volume Down button until the Apple logo appears.
- Now enable Bluetooth again from Control Center or Settings > Bluetooth.
Step 2: Reset Network Settings
- Go to Settings and navigate to General > Reset and tap "Reset Network Settings."
(You’ll be prompted to enter your passcode, if you have one.)
Confirm your action in the popup.
- Your iPhone will restart.
The above two fixes resolve iPhone 8, iPhone X and iOS 11 issues with certain devices. Now, simply pair PRO Voice again to enjoy the experience.